I think I'm fast becoming the ideal 'tuck-yourself-a-good-book-while-turning-on-Switchfoot-loudly-on-your-headphone-while-everybody-else-is-playing-Left4Dead' person, or perhaps it is just me being my familiar, boring self again.Forgive me for being dull as always. It takes time for things to shine back again. I have lots of things to be repaired, lots of. My hopes are high, so let's hope that I can make it through this alive?
Posted in Seri Iskandar. Listening to: Shadow Proves the Sunshine, Switchfoot (of which the concert in KL last year was still one of the best, ever)
7 comments:
haha- angry eye nampak. just like mr potatoes head angry eyes.. grr..
Well. At least you're not the one who listens to Muse's H.A.A.R.P Live In Wembley album all the time. *ahem*
Heyyyyyyy .. you're not dull. I'm one of the onlookers who'd always think that you're so cool. Seriously. This is what juniors are for. They look up on people like you. :)
haha blah la Hahn, Mr. Potato Head's angry eyes? cis.
Miza, aww. Thanks girl. You made my day!
sayangnyaa syukkk.
sayang abdul jugaaaa
there's nothing familiar or boring about switchfoot!
I was talking about myself lah Liyana. hehe
Post a Comment