August 06, 2006

static.

1. Never in my life have I: heated my shoes in a microwave. 2. The last person I kissed was: anis yasmeen, i mean adik. 3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: haziq is always the quickest answer. the time-consuming answer: a list of fabulous people. 4. The high school I go to is: section nine, baby! 5. When I'm nervous I: will have this cuak face everybody will notice and they'll be like, oi relaks la and things like that. 6. The last time I cried was: three years ago. 7. My hair: sucks and i desperately need a new haircut. 8. When I was 5, I: went to maldives, got a severe sunburn, which explains why my skin is darker than before. serious. 9. My Christmas last year: touched down from rome & went to teacher mahanum's lovely wedding. 10. When I turn my head right, I see: dictionaries & postcards. 11. I should be: a billionaire and not going to school.12. When I Look Down I See: my pants la, sucker. 13. The craziest recent event was: haha crazy but not big lah. friday & thurs, i guess. 14. By this time next year: somewhere good, insya allah. 15. I love: her, family, my friends, my school, the city, roller coasters, my camera, chocolate & rock music. 16. I have a hard time understanding: chemistry (oh lame answer) and why malaysian signboards are silly (another lame answer) and why the hell is the world just sit down and relax while some bastards are bombing a free and sovereign country (not so lame). 17. one time at a family gathering: i was doing typical things, like eating alot. 18. You know I like you if: i enjoy being in your company. you can really see it. 19. Take my advice: life is short so there's so little time to get upset abt little things (ngeh not original). respect others and they'll respect you back (not original too). and do not buy those stupid meltz thingy down at the kfc. they're a big waste of money and a damage to your tastebuds. 20. My ideal breakfast is: mom's omelette, mom's nasi goreng, mom's spaghetti, mom's nasi lemak, mom's macaroni, mom's teh tarik, mom's milo, roti bakar with kuih and all. the most ideal of things are always the simplest for me. :) 21. If you visit the place I grew up: you'll find some OKU students, renting the place down at section 19. they're a bunch of kind and corteous people, really. unlike some normal people who rent our apartment down at bukit jelutong. things like this confuses me, sometimes. 22. Soon I plan on visiting: i don't know. somewhere for a short excursion? 23. If you spend the night at my house: we'll have breakfast facing the lawns, or simply d.e (ngeh boring) 24. The world could do without: greed & g-strings. 25. The most recent thing I bought myself is: roti canai. 26. My favorite brunette(s) is(are): angelina jolie is a brunette, rite? 27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds? koalas, sotong cumi-cumi, kura-kura, and how'd you spell hippo's full name ah? 28. Last night I: was bored. 29. My birthday is on: 10th october. 30. Tomorrow I am: free. besides you-know-what.

3 comments:

aB said...

hehehe... wah... aku nampak sesuatu kat dalam soalan no. ??? KAH KAH KAH KAH... gilelah.. power power.. mane nak dapat benda2 camni aa sukri?? aku nak buat gak!!!

amelin. said...

hippo???
hipopotamus kot...
hentam jer...
:P

chakry said...

hahahah! great pic! ada cheeky element!
btw, good luck trial n spm! 2nd week looks devastating!

all de best!