March 18, 2007

bye

an away statement!

haha. mad punye paling jiwang. I'll just put this on display - for the next three months!

so this is it, my final farewell before I leave for PLKN! my departure is at 12 noon March 18 (I shall put it as 'today'). I really want to see some faces though - hoping - well, three months are still long you know, haha. kind of not used to not seeing people and not making contact for a quite long period of time.

whatever it is, I'll try (and want to) make contact, as contactable as possible, that is by phone. Maxis is said to have a not so clear reception in Sabah, try to contact my Celcom number instead,

013-3853680

if you can't reach my current Maxis 012 number (ask my friends for this one)

I'm placed at Kem Kubina down in Sipitang - it's a three hour drive down from KK, and a 2 hour boat ride from Labuan. here's the bit,

like that laaa. I'll be away from March 18 until June 6, plus minus three months long or.. 84 days.

anyway, for those who helped alot these past few days, giving advices, motivation, thank you very much. :) guys, see you around in June, Insya Allah. last but not least, assalamualaikum..wish me luck and take care, all of you. thanks for reading.

e-mail anything at syukri89@gmail.com or my Yahoo! and MSN account, syukrishairi.

this blog will be moderated by Mahfuz himself until June 6 (thanks bro!)

Syukrishairi, signing off. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

again, all the best for our dearest syukri!